Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Levere! got the exclusive Hellboy! (There's still one I'm missing!?!?!?)

  1. #21
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    This is the 'extended features' Hellboy:

    It comes with a pewter gun, removable coat and a cold cast polystone right hand of doom for $25.

    hel 002 4

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What levere said...the 'extended' version is the regular version from series 1 with the polystone hand and pewter gun. The extreme version is the 10" rotocast version.

    Michael
    MWC

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Michael, when are you going to review the Elder Predator?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Is that 8" extended one hard to find? and arent all the guns pewter? looks like the ones with all the figures I have of him are pewter looking. or do you mean REAL pewter? god, yet another Hellboy figure I need! just when you think you have them all!

    by the way, I just opened this guy. wasnt gonna, but I couldnt take it. made it a few hours. at least its the kind you can put back in the package and it'll look like new. also took his coat off and left him in the "wife beater" t-shirt. He looks really cool smoking that stogey!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 09:57 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I got the 8" extended features one from Killertoys. All these are either SDCC exclusives or Club Mez Exclusives. I was kinda hoping the extended feaures hand of doom would have articulated fingers... but it doesn't. And didn't they say he was gonna have metal buttons on his jacket? Mine doesn't.

    packaging is kinda disapointing too... no cards, no nuthin... just a bare clamshell (yeah, I am a MOC collector)

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it would be kind of difficult for a polystone hand to have articulated fingers. And yes, the gun is actually pewter.

    I've got both the Celtic and Elder Predators sitting here, but I've got so much other stuff as well I'm not sure when I'll hit them. Maybe next week. I think Sunday is Deadpool from me and brown Wolverine from Coheteboy, Poop Shoot will be the Firedogs, Tuesday will probably be the Creature mini-bust from John's Toys, but Thursday is up in the air right now...

    Michael
    MWC

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, thanks!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well figgy if you dislike it you can always send it to me

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by levere:
    This is the 'extended features' Hellboy:

    It comes with a pewter gun, removable coat and a cold cast polystone right hand of doom for $25.

    hel 002 4
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats my favorite by far.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Gotta join the club for 40 clams to get him though. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    EDIT: Just read page one again..Thanks levere! I may take you up on that..just have to wait for some more resources. I've been spending money like a pimp of late [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 04:24 PM: Message edited by: DARTH POOH ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •